Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Visit to Mars Global PetCare

To all of my team back home, I wanted to add a bonus post on the global office!  When I think of the global pet care office I think of some magnificent large building where lots of people sit and make key decisions about the global futures of our global brands.  So, how could I pass up the chance to see it for myself!? I ventured there yesterday and it was only one short 45 minute bus ride from Leuven.  (Although figuring out the names of the bus stops and where to get off the bus DID prove to be quite a challenge.  Thankfully, the bus driver took pity on me.)  And so I arrived at the building, at the end of a quiet, curvy street in a small office building neighborhood, quite sure that I had made a wrong turn.  It was slightly less big and global then the images in my head. There are two small buildings and below is the one that our pet care team is located in along with their section below it. That's the whole area.  Everyone I met here was wonderful and welcoming and just like you would expect of fellow Mars associates.  I just had to laugh to myself because of how "epic" the global site was in my head!! :)



2 comments: