Thursday, July 3, 2014

...and I was doing so well

Hello, all.  Sorry for the missed week of updates! :(  I have been keeping myself busy by researching the Belgian food manufacturing and retail sectors in search of possible places for VECO to place their message.  And as we all know, research alone is not always riveting material.  I have, however, prevailed and found 2 major food manufacturer industry magazines, identified major retailer data and demographics on Belgian shoppers (thank you friends back home!! :) ) and compiled a list of websites to advertise on.  CHECK.  Still trying to get answers on how much print and digital ads cost over here and (unfortunately) still working with the team and agency on what the right message should be.  So still standing by on that front...

My final presentation is scheduled for Wednesday the 9th, so I'm running a bit short time.  Hopefully, some good answers this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment